Under the Nile Lavender Dot Doll
Meet Baby's first Waldorf Doll! Available in lavender dot, this Rudolf Steiner inspired toy is a great fair trade friend for your baby and features stuffed hands and feet made for little hands to hold. The Baby Doll features a neutral facial feature to inspire imagination, and is the perfect size to tote around. Made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton, our newborn baby girl toy is pure from the inside out.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of our products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your newborn baby girl toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your newborn baby girl toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
Please know all sales are final.
To exchange an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.