Birthday Book: Celebrations for Everyone
This book describes how to plan a Waldorf-inspired birthday celebration for a child that is meaningful and not overwhelming (both in the planning and on the day!).
The Birthday Book is sure to become your "go-to" book any time a birthday is on the horizon, whether for a child or even your 100-year-old grandmother!
Softcover, 244 pages
In it, you will find:
- History of the birthday celebration
- Ways to create birthday traditions for your family
- Party planning ideas for every age
- Games and activities for children of all ages
- Songs and poems
- Stories to tell
- Decorations you can make
- Special situations: birthday in the hospital, birthday on Leap Year, birthdays away, or a birthday on a holiday
Please know all sales are final.
To exchange an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.